Crossrail is the UK’s largest infrastructure project delivering a new fast, high frequency, high-capacity railway.
It will travel from Reading, Maidenhead, and Heathrow in the west, through central London to Shenfield and Abbey Wood in the east. The Programme will provide a 10% increase in London’s rail capacity, relieving congestion. It will bring 1.5 million more people across London within a 45-minute commute of the key business districts of the West End, City, and Docklands.
IPS was appointed by Cross Rail and was involved in the project from early conception through to the construction delivery including Engineering and Stakeholder Management, technical assurances and construction support.
- Multiple Contract Interface.
- Stakeholder Management.
- IPS team provided open and honest communication flow at all levels by bringing all supply chains together to achieve the aligned objective of the program.
- Provided Risk and opportunity workshops to identify potential risks and opportunities with all parties
Scope of work
- Providing Project Execution Plan and Design deliverables along with project-specific engineering management Plan with the aligned communication protocol.
- Interface control documents to capture each stakeholder’s role and responsibilities.
- Providing engineering deliverables, programme requirements and detailed design specifications for GRIP 3-8.
- Detailed survey of any building located above or close to the route.
- Providing Programme Procurement Management into the Network Rail and Crossrail Team responsible for the preparation of NR12 contract Strategies, preparation of tender and contract documents etc
Key Services Delivered
- Engineering Requirement Management.
- Technical Assurances
- Interface Management.
- Engineering Management
- System engineering including IDC/IDR.
- Construction support and quality checks.
- Delivery support
Our team have supported throughout the project life cycle of the programme and dealt with many challengeswith one of Europe’s largest and complex infrastructure projects industries that have ever been