Our MEP engineering team provide a comprehensive environmental, mechanical, and electrical design consultancy service with an impressive track record in the delivery of an extensive portfolio of projects.
Our professional skills include all aspects of building services engineering with sustainable and low carbon design at the core of our decision making process. Our approach is to combine technology and innovation to produce sustainable design solutions that meet wide-ranging needs and maximise efficiency for both new build and refurbishment projects.
The challenge of climate change has driven profound changes in the way we plan, design, build and operate the built environment. Our commitment to carbon reduction in our designs and the way we conduct our own business has been recognised by low carbon awards from both the Carbon Trust and the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Our areas of expertise include
- Air conditioning & Humidity control
- Point Heating & Ventilation Layout Design
- Hot & Cold Water Services
- Lighting & Power Systems (Rail and Commercial/ Residential Built Environments)
- Fire Alarms & Control Equipment
- LVAC Distribution and Electrical Protection Design
- Lighting Design for Level Crossing
- S&C Junctions, Walkways & Sidings
- Lifts & Standby Generators
- Boiler Design & Replacement
- Design for Rewiring of Electrical Installation
- Building Energy Management Systems
- PA/Sound Reinforcement
- Laboratory Services Design